IPPOL SC 6000 – cement compatible styrene acrylic copolymer dispersion
IPPOL SC 6000 is a flexible cement compatible styrene acrylic copolymer dispersion which is used to protect buildings against water and humidity.
- Product Group: Styrene Acrylic Copolymer
- Industry: Constructions
- Superior crack bridging ability
- Low Tg and high flexibility
- Excellent water resistance and adhesion on concrete
- Compatible with cement-based dry mix mortars
- Improve workability and application properties
- Ammonia free and Potential to use drinking water contact systems
- Automation production technology and consistent quality
- Highly recommended to manufacture cement-based flexible waterproofing membranes/slurries which are being applied in wet areas like WC, bathrooms and kitchens and outdoor applications beneath tiles.
- Recommended for roof coating applications with its excellent water resistance and high adhesion performance.
- Can be used to develop highly flexible tile adhesive and ETICs mortar applications.
( °C )
( °C )
|S / AC||57+-1||7.0-9.0||800-|
IPPOL SC 6000 is available in bulk, 1000 L IBC and 170 Kg PE Drums.
IPPOL SC 6000 remains stable 1-year if stored at temperatures between +5 °C and +35 °C and not exposed to direct sunlight.