IPPOL SPW 5000 A- water based acrylic resin
IPPOL SPW 5000 A is an ammonia-free universal water-based acrylic resin that is being used for matt, semi-gloss paints, primers, putties and sealants at indoor and outdoor applications.
- Product Group: Styrene Acrylic
- Industry: Paints & Coatings
- High pigment-binding capacity and alkali resistance
- Effects on colour intensity and scrub resistance positively
- Ammonia, APEO and formaldehyde free for healthy indoor applications
- Easy to handle, broad application
- Automation production technology and consistent quality
- Highly recommended to produce matte, semi-gloss paints and primers with its excellent scrub resistance and high pigment binding capacity
- Recommended for putties, sealants and acrylic plaster because of its excellent water resistance
- Can be used for dispersion-based ceramic tile adhesives and ETICs adhesives due to their superior adhesion capability.
( °C )
( °C )
|S / AC||50+-1||7.0-9.0||7000-|
IPPOL SPW 5000 A is available in bulk, 1000 L IBC and 170 Kg PE Drums.
IPPOL SPW 5000 A remains stable 1-year if stored at temperatures between +5 °C and +35 °C and not exposed to direct sunlight.