IPPOL SPW 7001 – silanized styrene acrylic dispersion
IPPOL SPW 7001 is high water resistance and elastomeric, silanized styrene acrylic dispersion that is being used for waterproofing applications such as roof coatings, sealants, primers, dispersion-based tile adhesives and ETICS mortars.
- Product Group: Styrene Acrylic Copolymer
- Industry: Construction
- Excellent water resistance
- High elasticity and tensile strength
- Superior adhesion to various mineral substrates
- APEO and formaldehyde-free for healthy indoor applications.
- Broad application, easier to handle and promise less coalescent consumption
- Automation production technology and consistent quality
- Highly recommended to produce ready to use waterproofing roof coatings because of its superior water resistance and high flexibility
- Recommended for mastics and primers due to its high adhesion and elasticity.
- Can be suggested to develop ready-to-use dispersion based ceramic tile adhesives and ETICs mortars due to its wet adhesion capability
( °C )
( °C )
|S / AC||50+-1||7.0-9.0||7000-|
IPPOL SPW 7001 is available in bulk, 1000 L IBC and 170 Kg PE Drums.
IPPOL SPW 7001 remains stable 1-year if stored at temperatures between +5 °C and +35 °C and not exposed to direct sunlight.