IPPOL WN 700 H – sodium based dispersing agent
IPPOL WN 700 H is a Polyacrylic acid sodium salt/ Sodium based dispersing agent
- Product Group: Polyacrylic Acid Sodium Salt
- Industry: Paint & Coating
- Solvent-free liquid product.
- Concentrated product, which can be added at different steps of paint manufacture (grinding step or final adjustment).
- Promotes good paint pick up (brush, roll), while maintaining a low yield point after shearing, and consequently, a good levelling.
- Tin free.
- Adjusting the rheology of modern solvent-free emulsion paints is difficult to achieve. Low shear rate viscosity has to be significantly increased in flat and semi-gloss paints to reach good anti-settling properties, good paint picks up on brush or roll, and the good film builds and prevents sagging.
- IPPOL WN 700 H allows adjustment of these properties with a small amount of product and without any negative effect on application properties (levelling, water resistance).
( °C )
( °C )
|S / AC||40+-1||6.5-7.5||max. 1000||–||–|
IPPOL WN 700 H is available in bulk, 1000 L IBC and 150/170 Kg PE Drums.
IPPOL WN 700 H remains stable 1-year if stored at temperatures between +5 °C and +35 °C and not exposed to direct sunlight.